FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
Record, transcribe, and edit your video calls, presentations, and meetings with ease
What is Spoke?
Spoke helps you record, transcribe, summarize, edit, and share your video conversations on any platform so you can up your video game.
A Look Inside Spoke
- Record any video conference or meeting and share the video across platforms
- Alternative to: Grain.co
- Transcribe video conversations with near-perfect accuracy of over 90%
- Best for: Remote teams who want to collaborate more effectively and marketing pros who want to do more with video
Record and transcribe all your video conversations with just one click.
Having the ability to edit is amazing. (Looking at you, Twitter.)
With Spoke, you can edit videos easily by highlighting the text in your transcription!
Just highlight the part of the text you want to change, then edit your videos in seconds.
Edit your videos in minutes, just by highlighting the transcript.
Whether you’re interviewing potential candidates or conducting consumer research, it’s tough to split your attention between talking and taking notes.
Spoke lets you give your conversations your full attention with an automatic transcription function that has over 90% accuracy.
You can also highlight interesting or important moments live in the Spoke user interface with the “highlight moment” feature to keep track of key quotes or questions.
Plus, you don’t have to repeat your work by re-watching your meetings or interviews. (“Is that what my voice sounds like?!”)
You can even create summaries of long meetings to share with your team or post clips from your webinars to social media, letting you get more out of your video meetings.
Create great video summaries for all your clips in Spoke.
You can also find specific moments in your video by searching the transcript, so it’s easy to locate the soundbite or clip you need.
Once you find the clip you want, you can extract it as its own standalone video clip.
Then, you’re ready to share an awesome quote or meeting highlight on whichever platform you want!
Spoke makes all your videos searchable via their transcripts, so you can find the perfect clips.
Don’t spend hours creating subtitles or transcripts of your video meetings yourself. (“I haven’t hit ‘rewind’ this much since my job at Blockbuster in ‘98.”)
Easily record, transcribe, and edit any video so you can hold more efficient meetings, plus share clips to boost engagement.
Spoke is your very own minutes taker, video studio, and communication game changer.
Get lifetime access to Spoke today!
- Lifetime access to Spoke Unlocked Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Unlocked Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 3 license tiers
- Note: You may convert your machine transcription hours into professional transcription based on the conversion rate below
- Conversion: 3 machine hrs = 20 min of professional transcription (1 machine hour = 6.7 minutes of professional transcription)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Automatic transcription
- 90% transcription quality in 70+ languages
- Professional transcription in French & English
- Advanced punctuation
- Personalized vocabulary
- Record any video source
- Create videos by highlighting text
- Share videos by sharing 1 link
- Search transcriptions to find videos
- Remix videos
- Video view count
- Highlight moments while recording
- Generate subtitles
- Share videos directly on many social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Speaker separation on uploaded video files from the web interface
- Ability to convert your machine hours into professional transcription (3 machine hrs = 20 professional transcription)
Who is Spoke For?
- Remote teams who want to collaborate more effectively and marketing pros who want to do more with video
I’m a big believer in the power of video to communicate, but I’m also a big believer in my own laziness. In the past, whenever I wanted to communicate with someone who wasn’t in the same room as me, I’d have to pick up the phone and call them, which made it easy for me to procrastinate. Now, with Spoke, when I want to talk to someone, I simply use the tool and record your message, which is then transcribed and sent to the person in question. You may try it and see if this works for you and may help you on your business. Available on AppSumo.
Want to save more when buying these AppSumo deals? Read this post: How to Buy AppSumo Deals with More Perks
Jamoraquai.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.