FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
Communicate, collaborate, and manage your projects in a single platform
What is Nifty?
Nifty is a remote collaboration hub designed to help you manage projects, goals, files, and teams—all in one place.
A Look Inside Nifty
- Automate client reporting as project tasks are completed, and customize each project dashboard to fit your workflow
- Alternative to: Asana and Basecamp
- Engage in real-time discussions with project members, or chat with your team 1:1
- Best for: Digital agencies and product teams that want to manage projects in a feature-rich collaborative workspace
Milestones provide real-time reporting of In Progress, Completed, and Overdue based on the statuses of the tasks tied to them.
Connect with your team and your clients with real-time messaging to share ideas, collect feedback, and turn talk into action by converting any message into a task.
Create group chats or slide into a team member’s DMs for 1:1 discussions.
Plus, Nifty integrates with Zoom to seamlessly escalate team chats to an audio or video meeting.
Organize your discussions into knowledge hubs, threads, or tasks!
Nifty shines by keeping all important insights in a single place—the Project Home.
Stay on top of your progress with a bird’s-eye view of discussions, milestones, tasks, and whatever else you want to see. You can also track how much time you’ve spent on a project.
The dashboard is fully customizable to each team member. Tailor it to fit your workflow, prioritize insights, and spend less time searching.
Customize each project’s home screen to fit your workflow.
Create shared documents and notes (complete with a two-way G Suite sync), and invite anyone to view, comment, or edit.
You can also access and share files from your computer, Dropbox, or integrate with Google Drive.
Plus, Nifty’s Kanban board gives you full flexibility to organize, collaborate, and prioritize work while managing deadlines and feedback.
Whether you’re into a Kanban style or prefer a simple list view with bulk actions, Nifty makes it easy to swiftly move tasks from “To Do” to “Complete.”
Visualize your progress with a feature-packed Kanban board.
Your projects could use some more direction and less back-and-forth between team members.
If constant status update meetings on Zoom are revealing how rarely you actually change your shirt, you need to get Nifty (and maybe do some laundry).
Dive into an all-in-one platform that supports team collaboration, communication, and automation.
Get lifetime access to Nifty today!
- Lifetime access to Nifty Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Nifty users who do not have existing accounts
- Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Nifty can buy more codes to increase their feature limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Unlimited active projects
- Unlimited guests and clients
- Tasks and recurring tasks
- Docs and files
- Team chat
- Task dependencies
- Milestone dependencies
- Time tracking and reporting
- Custom fields
- Google single sign-on (SSO)
- Open API
Who is Nifty For?
- Digital agencies and product teams that want to manage projects in a feature-rich collaborative workspace
As a freelancer, you’re constantly juggling a variety of projects and tasks. We’re all experts in our own field, but sometimes the most effective way to get things done is to find a way to collaborate with others, whether they’re peers, colleagues, or team members. Nifty is a tool that brings together all of your projects, tasks, files, and team members so that you can work with them all from one place. If you want to organize and make your business efficient, this might be a good tool to look at. Check it out on AppSumo.
Jamoraquai.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.