FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
Bring your organic keywords and performance data back into Google Analytics
What is Keyword Hero?
Keyword Hero lets you see all of your organic keywords and their specific performance metrics inside your Google Analytics account.
A Look Inside Keyword Hero
- Discover the actual organic keywords inside your Google Analytics dashboard
- Alternative to: SEMrush
- Measure engagement, conversions, and revenue across organic keyword queries
- Best for: SEO agencies and marketers that want better performance data for the most effective SEO strategies
Replace generic information with actual keywords in Google Analytics!
Keyword Hero lets you get as detailed as you need for your SEO strategy, too.
The tool provides super-specific performance metrics for your organic keywords, letting you monitor their performance over time.
You can view sessions, conversion rates, revenue, and way more for each keyword.
Plus, you’ll be able to see how your landing page performs across a variety of organic queries. (“Weirdly doing great on searches for ‘sourdough bread,’ but I’m not complaining.”)
Get extremely detailed performance metrics for all of your organic keywords.
Keyword Hero is perfect for people still trying to nail their SEO strategy as well as those who want to improve it even further.
You can get as granular as you need for a boost to your search rankings and inform content strategy in your future initiatives. (“Extreme ironing is a content goldmine, folks!”)
You can also see your keywords’ position in search engine results pages (SERPs), getting valuable insights into where your content stands in the crowd.
Quickly discover your keyword rankings on the SERPs and perfect your strategy!
With Keyword Hero, you can even narrow down the data further by looking for the difference in device types.
Measure organic keyword effectiveness across mobile, desktop, and tablet to evaluate strategies to boost engagement for your most popular platforms.
Focusing on the device type is especially key if you know your traffic converts higher from one platform than another.
Find out how your keywords are performing across different device types!
Unlike dating, SEO doesn’t mean you have to learn to live with ambiguity. (“Does two smiley faces and a ‘heyyyy’ mean we’re official or nah?”)
Keyword Hero gives you the specifics for your organic keywords, including conversion rates, bounce rates, and even performance across devices.
So get the tool that makes your SEO soar.
Get lifetime access to Keyword Hero today!
- Lifetime access to Keyword Hero’s Giant Hero Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Giant Hero Plan updates
- Stack up to 2 codes per project
- Note: A Google Analytics account is required to use Keyword Hero
- Note: Each project can be tied to one goal in Google Analytics
- Note: Keyword Hero is currently only compatible with Universal Analytics
- GDPR compliant
- Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Keyword Hero can buy more codes to increase their project count
- Previous AppSumo customer note: to increase your project count, simply email the Keyword Hero Support team
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Customers’ queries and all future keywords saved in your Google Analytics account
- Up to 95% provided keywords
- See CTR, position, and impressions for every single keyword your users used
- Queries matched with all relevant metrics from your Google Analytics
Who is Keyword Hero For?
- SEO agencies and marketers that want better performance data for the most effective SEO strategies
With the dawn of the search engine optimization movement in the late 1990s, keyword phrase selection (also called “keyword research”) became one of the main focal points for content marketers. Businesses and individuals alike would spend hours pouring over lists of phrases, trying to find the most popular and profitable keywords to optimize their content around. Keyword Hero was created to help speed up the process of finding profitable keywords. Check this tool out on AppSumo.
Jamoraquai.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.