FTC/ASA Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
In a nutshell, what is Nichexploit?
The potential that YouTube has is not hidden from anyone. The problem is that since this has now become a universal truth and everyone knows, the competition on YouTube has increased tremendously. Nichexploit is a tool that does detailed YouTube analytics and puts together a report that will tell you exactly how a profitable a niche is. Put your best foot forward when you start with YouTube.
Who is Nichexploit for?
New players on YouTube most certainly need this tool. I am also absolutely suggesting this for those who are already on YouTube. If you are a part of any category listed below and are not in the right niche you may as well be breaking your head against the wall.
3 things I love about Nichexploit:
1) This tool can really really save me time and time is money! What would have taken me ages literally is now served on a platter. Research can not only eat up your time but you may end up with a couple of failures too before you hit upon the right niche on YouTube. With Nichexploit you can be sure of the course of action on YouTube.
2) You can actually generate an income with the detailed report that this tool generates. That too with just a couple of clicks. Start your own YouTube analytics services! YouTubers that are not aware if such a tool exits will happily partake with their money for the powerful research that the report brings to the table.
3) Everything is in real time! Now this is just amazing. Let’s say for whatever reason you still choose to go ahead and research manually it will take you a really long time. By the time you come up with a proper analytics your research may have well got outdated!
What will I get in Nichexploit?
All you need to do is fill in some basic information about the niche you want to target and you will get a comprehensive report covering all of this:
- Which channel is dominating your target niche?
- What is the success potential of the niche?
- Who are the top channels in your niche, how much traffic they are getting and How much business can it make?
- How strong is the dominant channel’s hold on the niche (Room for a new player?)
- How many channels are actually making business from the niche?
- How long does it take to start making sales on an average in the niche?
- How many channels have failed to make sales from the niche?
- How many new channels targeting this niche are starting up?
- How much business does one video do on an average?
- How many videos does it take to achieve success?
- What is the best gap between videos?
Any drawbacks to Nichexploit?
I can back Cyril Gupta with a blind eye. Nevertheless I did do my own research to make sure that this tool has actually got the analytics right. Nothing posed a problem at all! Nichexploit is very well designed and you almost feel it indulges you with the number of parameters the report covers. I could not think of anything more. As far as Nichxeploit is concerned you have my word for it, you can hang me reverse if you find something wrong!
Final thoughts on Nichexploit:
To cut it short NicheXploit is a powerful new software tool which you can use to quickly and easily. Find highly profitable untapped niche markets on YouTube that are ready to be taken advantage of. The whole process has been simplified and the user-friendly interface makes it extremely easy to get started with minimum effort. The research covers every possible aspect when it comes niche research on YouTube. Cyril Gupta has used this tool to discover niches and has succeeded massively in it. The views to the channels that have used Nichexploit are evidence to same. I believe this tool is absolutely vital for any YouTuber.
Jamoraquai.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.