FTC/ASA Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you purchase via my links. Thank you in advance for your support! 🙏 It means a lot to me. ❤️
Drive organic traffic that converts with access to SEO data and tools in one place
What is Authoritas?
Authoritas is a robust SEO platform that helps site owners and agencies manage and run more successful SEO projects in less time.
A Look Inside Authoritas
- Get essential SEO tools in one platform, including keyword rankings, competitor research, crawling, backlinks, and SEO reporting
- Alternative to: SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz
- Discover the user intent behind your keywords to produce content that’s more likely to attract potential customers
- Best for: In-house marketers and agencies looking for a systematic way to achieve consistent growth in organic traffic and sales
Create multiple SEO dashboards and customize widgets to monitor all the essential aspects of your SEO.
SEO data is only useful if you can understand what it means for your business. (“Feels like I’m looking into the green code from The Matrix.”)
Use the Visibility Explorer to analyze an unlimited number of competitors and see how you compare against a specific competitor or the whole market.
With generous download limits, you can discover the best keyword opportunities including a detailed analysis of Google’s universal Search features.
The unique User Intent Analysis feature does the rest, helping you find commercial keyword opportunities and gaps in content that need to be filled.
Get in-depth competitor research by tracking competitors and finding content gaps and opportunities.
Authoritas offers fast, flexible, and insightful tracking data globally. (Now if only pizza delivery apps could do the same.)
You can track every major search engine and language worldwide, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Baidu, Naver, Seznam, and Sogou with hyperlocal rankings to the town level.
Use Rank Tracking to get an intent score for keywords you’re tracking, showing how Google classifies the user intent: navigational, informational, research, or transactional.
Authoritas also gives you the tools to identify when and where ranking flux or keyword cannibalization is occurring.
Finally, a keyword ranking tool that emulates real users and helps you understand their intent!
The Authoritas Content360 feature mashes up a regular website crawl with keyword ranking and Google Analytics data.
That way, you get a complete picture of the technical and content issues impacting your site. (“Alright, who broke the link this time?”)
With task management and advanced filtering, you can prioritize the issues that need fixing and spread the workload across your team.
Plus, the Page Experience feature lets you analyze multiple URLs and report on issues impacting core web vitals, helping you prepare for the upcoming Google page speed update.
Combine crawl, analytics, rankings, and link data to get a full picture of your website health.
The days of getting lost in multiple SEO tools are over! (Your workflow was starting to look as tangled as the mess of cables under your work desk.)
Authoritas brings together everything you need to find and rank keywords, monitor your competitors, perform technical audits, and build a winning SEO strategy.
So give your organic traffic a glow up.
Get lifetime access to Authoritas today!
- Lifetime access to Authoritas Essential Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Essential Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Authoritas users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Keyword rankings
- Competitive research
- Keyword research
- Website crawling
- Basic analytics integrations: Google Analytics & Google search console
- SEO reporting
- Email and live chat support
- Knowledge base
- Content optimization
- FAQ explorer
Who is Authoritas For?
- In-house marketers and agencies looking for a systematic way to achieve consistent growth in organic traffic and sales
Are you the marketing manager of a website that needs to rank well in Google’s search results? Do you have a new website that must rank and need some fresh SEO ideas? Do you have a website that is not doing well in the search engines? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Authoritas might be the tool for you and your business. Check it out on AppSumo and get lifetime access for a one-time price.
Jamoraquai.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.